UPDATE May 18, 2018
Website Privacy Notice KlaraAdalena.com
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site KlaraAdalena.com
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 18 years of age
The Love for Life Academy and KlaraAdalena.com are parts of Wilde Wijze Vrouw. As such Wilde Wijze Vrouw is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Wilde Wijze Vrouw
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Duinschooten 30-13, 2211 ZC Noordwijkerhout, Netherlands
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT GROUND WE PROCESS IT
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymized data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims. When you have given explicit consent for that we may also use your communications to us to inform those interested of the meaning and potential of our services and products. Our lawful ground for this is legitimate interests which is to grow our business.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at email@example.com. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU, such as search information providers such as Google based outside the EU, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as Mollie, Paypal and Stripe. We have checked that these companies when US bases are all adhering to the EU-US Privacy Shield.
We may also receive data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
We do not share your personal data with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or OR by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
- DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to your personal data, so European law has prohibited transfers of personal data outside of the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria.
Many of our third parties service providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is in place:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission have approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data by; or
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
- If we use US-based providers that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
- DATA SECURITY
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorisation. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
- DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for seven years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Dutch DPA, the Dutch supervisory authority for data protection issues (https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl ). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Effective Date: October 24, 2017
Generally, We may collect and use personal information for many purposes, including, but not limited to: billing, product and service fulfillment, understanding customer needs, providing a better website, improving products and services, and communicating with customers and potential customers regarding our products and services with third party products and services.
Personally Identifiable Information that You Provide to Us
We do not collect personally identifiable information e.g., name, e-mail address, contact or similar information unless you choose to provide it to us. If You voluntarily provide Us with personal information, for example by sending an e-mail or by filling out a form and submitting it through Our Website, We may use that information only to respond to your message and to help us provide You with the information or services that You request.
Account Registration Information
In some instances, use of the Wild Wise Woman Website and Services may require that You disclose certain personal information for identification, including a unique email address and demographic information (including, for example, ZIP code, age, sex, job industry, and job title) to register.
Billing and Credit Card Information
Our Services comprise, generally, business coaching Webinars, Seminars and materials distributed on a subscription basis. To enable payment, We collect and store name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, and other billing information. This information will only be shared with third parties who facilitate completion of the purchase transaction, such as by fulfilling orders and processing credit card payments.
We will not disclose your billing and/or credit card information unless required by law or a court order, or unless disclosure is required to address and issue implicated by the financial transaction. For instance, if you claim that your billing and/or credit card information was used to make a purchase you did not authorize, details about the transaction may be disclosed to law enforcement and any party We deem necessary to address the matter.
How this Information is Used
The information We collect is used for a variety of purposes, such as:
- to enable Your use of Our Services and fulfill Your requests for certain features, such as enabling You to participate in and renew paid services, polls, and message boards;
- by performing statistical, demographic and marketing analyses of users of Our Services to improve our relationship with our customers;
- for product development purposes and to generally inform advertisers about the nature of Our subscriber base to improve our relationship with our customers;
- to customize Your experience by allowing advertising to be targeted to the users for whom such advertising is most pertinent
An important aspect of Our Services includes direct communication with Our customers. As a result, We will periodically send You communications to Your email, text, or voice mailbox, via telephone, fax, cell phone, email, paper mail, or any other delivery method regarding the products or services you may have purchased through this Website. We may also send you information about product or service updates, new features, or information We believe You may find interesting. We may send you information regarding other products and services We offer.
We may record interaction that we have with you over the phone, skype or similar, and use that to better serve you and for internal training.
Non-Personal Information Collected Through Technology and Third-Parties
During Your visit as You browse through the website, read pages, or download information, We automatically collect and store the following anonymous information about Your visit:
- the date and time You access our site;
- the pages You visit on our site;
- if You navigate to our site by clicking a link, the location of that link;
- the technical capabilities of the computer you use to access our site;
- the internet service provider You use to connect to our site (for example “companyX.com” if You have a commercial internet account, or “universityX.edu” if You connect from a university); and
- the IP address (a number automatically assigned to Your computer whenever You are surfing the internet) from which You access our site.
We use this information, in the aggregate, to make our website more useful to visitors — to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology used, to detect operational problems, and to improve the website’s overall security.
Cookies, Beacons, Local Storage and Other Similar Technologies
We use “cookies,” Web beacons, HTML5 local storage and other similar technologies. These technologies allow us to manage access to and use of the Services, recognize you and provide personalization, and help us understand how people use the Our Services. You may not be able to access certain areas of Our websites, if Your computer does not accept cookies from Us.
We do not respond to browser-based “do not track” signals.
We may transmit non-personally identifiable website usage information to third parties in order to show you advertising for Wild Wise Woman when you visit other sites.
Analytics, Log Files and Reading History
We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, operating system and other usage information about the use of Our Services, including a history of the pages You view.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information We collect about You. We do this to improve services we offer You, including customized recommendations, advertising, to improve marketing, and to track access and use of Our Services across the devices that You may use to access Our Services.
We have hired third parties to provide us information, reports and analysis about the usage, browsing patterns of our users. They may independently record the type of device and operating system You are using, general location information, as well as events that occur on Our Website, such as how often you use Our Website.
Third-party Persons or Entities with Whom We Share Personally Identifiable Information
We will not sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your email address.
Disclosure by Necessity
We may occasionally access, preserve, and/or disclose personal information as required by law, for example, to comply with a court order or subpoena or we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to
- comply with the law or with legal process;
- protect and defend our rights and property;
- protect against misuse or unauthorized use of Our Services; or
- protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions).
As we continue to develop our business, We or Our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company, or be bought by another company. In such transactions, personal information may be among the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in any country in which we maintain facilities or conduct operations. By using our Website, your personal information may be transferred outside of your country of use and/or residence.
When your account becomes inactive, your information may remain in our computers, electronic databases, and archives, and may not be reasonably capable of expungement.
COPPA Compliance. We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 13.